View Profile TheF-BOMB

7 w/ Responses

Good animation, funny story, awesome ending music. I like it a lot!

The "TOO LIVE" part lost me.

My brain...

It isn't bad. I would've liked some subtitles and dialogue for the characters.

JUST-A-C00L-GUY responds:

i know i gonna make a few more, and add dialogue, but this is my first movie ever,

Pretty good as per the usual. I thought the ending would've been better if the clown left the birthday boy alive and messed with him. Still good though.

Wow, I am really sick of Minecraft videos. Yet, you found something no one has done before. Well done.

Great Animation

Man I'm glad this didn't get blamed, this has 3 weeks of amazing animation put into it. The overall story isn't that bad either, very good work!

Meh

The animation in this was lacking but the voice acting wasn't that good to start with. I'd love to see you improve this, I think I'd enjoy this more if you showed their problems getting to the top of the mountain.

Sprinkles69 responds:

I had a lot more planned out in my head, but time was a major issue with making this even with all of the story cutbacks and editing I did I still only finished this a week before it was due.

AWW YEAH

Shark is amazing. xD

._.

This is so lame, and way too long. Everyone's watching it for the three medals. Well done. xD

um, i dont know what to say. i am a crazy kid. i say fuck alot. i love my girlfriend. i hate some people. um, i dont like it when kids mess with me. im Greek, Irish, and German. and i love the stuff on this website.

26, Male