Off-World 2.0 Off-World 2.0

Cool!

For a game this is garbage, but for use in relation to Blade Runner this is great. I'm in the process of writing and filming a Blade Runner web series and would love to use this if I can.

Blue Knight - Blue Knight -

Sweet

Pretty good game. The story was alright and getting to the boss was pretty fun. The boss fight was good same with the rest of the enemies. I think it would have been a good idea if the jet pack had a different animation in the water. The ending was also lacking details which kinda took away from the game. It was a very good game thought.

Someone tell nmn594 that spammers suck.

Meteorite smash 3 Meteorite smash 3

Pretty good

It's a pretty good game but needs some touch ups. The effects for the comet are the best in the game. The rest of the game should look similar to that. Also, the space ship never dies. xD It's kinda funny, but should be fixed. This games feels like it needs a few stages as well. I like the game, but feel there's a lot that can be added to it.

CAN-OF-SPAM responds:

Thanks for the review! ill definetly work on some new stages when i get the chance. and ill see what i can do about the problem with dying.

Jet Velocity 3D Jet Velocity 3D

Pretty Sweet

Finally, a racing game I'm good at. I think it's a bit long though.

Zombie-Mayhem Zombie-Mayhem

Funny game.

The best part of this is when you kill your friends. xD

Biastris Biastris

xD Awesome xD

Omg this is like Tetris from hell! I can see people wasting hours on this game.

madness the quiz 1 madness the quiz 1

SWEET

Those were good, I even got my question wrong. You really researched this stuff. Good job!!!

undeadmadness responds:

thanks just wait to the next one.

Thing-Thing Arena 3 Thing-Thing Arena 3

Great!

This is a good game, and easy to play. There's another glitch, that isn't so bad. When you have 2 glocks, and throw the other one away. That first clip acts as if you have the 2 glocks, you get a 60 shot clip.

Batman Rock 'Em Sock 'Em Batman Rock 'Em Sock 'Em

Sweet

This was a good game. I like the Shark.

Left4Dead Soundboard: 1/4 Left4Dead Soundboard: 1/4

Awesome

You forgot one of the best, when Bill shoots Francis, he yells, "Keep your beard on Bill!"